Expect the Unexpected at the NEI Talent Agility Symposium
The NEI Talent Agility Symposium provides our clients with valuable insights into our industry and managing their respective global mobility programs. Recent changes to our industry fueled this year’s theme: Expect the Unexpected: Navigating Mobility in an Ever-Changing World.
NEI will be providing speakers, round tables, and peer networking opportunities that are sure to inspire you with fresh ideas and innovative action plans for your organization. We’ve also arranged for award-winning entertainer, Joe Cole, to show how perceptions can twist reality with a little touch of magic during our opening reception.
Our educational sessions include:
- Supporting Employees During a Crisis
- Tax Reform’s Impact on Our Industry featuring Worldwide ERC® Tax Counsel Peter Scott
- Keeping PII Secure
- Promoting Your Company to Prospective Talent by national speaker, Jeff Beals
- Navigating Mobility Through Influence and Persuasion presented by Jack Jampel
- Program Analysis and Global Mobility Strategies
- The Power of Followership with Leah Georges, Ph.D., M.L.S
In addition to the above sessions, we have six round tables planned, hosting a variety of topics from which you will be able to attend four. For more detailed information on each of our educational and round table sessions, please refer to our registration website at events.neirelo.com/tas.
New this year will be the NEI Showcase. Attendees will enjoy pre-dinner cocktails on Wednesday in an environment designed to acquaint them with several available NEI services and recently upgraded tools, including:
- NEI Let’s Go!®, our self-move management solution for Lump Sum recipients
- Globalytics®, NEI’s recently upgraded client reporting tool
- NEI Cities, a newly designed location search engine to help acquaint employees with their new communities
- GlobeSmart®, a global leadership and cultural training tool which can help multi-national teams work together more efficiently, prepare individuals to interface with individuals around the globe more effectively, and so much more
- Mango® Languages, a fun-infused, online language training tool that prepares learners for realistic conversations and strengthens every day communication skills in over 70 world languages
This year’s symposium offers something for everyone. If you haven’t registered yet, please do so now! As our guest, NEI is covering the cost of your conference registration, meals, local transportation, and your hotel room for June 5-6 – all you have to do is find your way to Omaha.
See you in June!